We are glad to let you know that we have lowered select fees and charges on your Metrobank credit card effective November 3, 2020. You may refer to our advisory at metrobankcard.com/about/ratecap.
Throughout your journey with us, we have been committed in keeping you #InGoodHands with enhanced facilities and quality services. In order for us to uphold our promise of a meaningful banking experience, please be informed of the following changes in your credit card fees starting on June 1, 2021.
- Late Charge:
- PHP1,000 or Unpaid Minimum Amount Due (MAD), whichever is lower for Peso account
- USD20 or Unpaid Minimum Amount Due (MAD), whichever is lower for Dollar account
Minimum Amount Due:
- PHP850 or 3% of outstanding balance, whichever is higher for Peso account
- USD20 or 3% of outstanding balance, whichever is higher for Dollar account
Installment Processing Fee:
- PHP350 will be charged for every approved Cash2Go or Balance Transfer transaction
- PHP500 will be charged for every approved Balance Conversion transaction