Department – Unit: Prepaid Card and Insurance
The position is responsible for developing and managing marketing programs intended for Metrobank Prepaid Cards Usage. He/She must implement programs and enhancements to achieve targets related to prepaid registration, activation and usage. The position is also responsible to place performance monitoring and profitability measures as well as to be updated with competitor trends and practices and effectively respond with counter measures to maintain competitive advantage vs. other issuers.
No direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree from a college/university and preferably a graduate of a business course.
- At least 5 years of solid experience in developing and launching marketing programs.
- Preferably with experience in implementing usage programs.
- Must have an experience dealing with third party agencies and merchants.
- Preferably from the Banking industry to have broad understanding of the different segments of the prepaid and credit card business and the capacity to relate to unit’s operations and performance metrics to the overall business of the company.
- Excellent Oral & Written Communication Skills
- With experience in preparing communication and creative briefs
- Familiar in preparing and analyzing reports for marketing programs.
- Has strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to analyze and work with various types of data and statistical information and generate different reports accordingly.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Has broad understanding of the different areas of the cards business and the capacity to relate unit’s operations and performance metrics to the overall business of the company
- Willing to do fieldwork and/or be assigned to other locations
Submit your resume here
Metrobank – Consumer Business Sector
6778 Ayala Avenue, Makati City