Department – Unit: Business Technology
Job Level :Project-based
The job holder is responsible for reviewing parameter changes for enterprise wide systems performed by the Systems Fulfillment Team to identify anomalies, suspicious or unauthorized activities/changes. He/she is in-charge of documenting results of review, as well as recommending appropriate action plan to address gaps or anomalies noted. The job holder is also responsible for monitoring compliance to action items identified to resolve gaps.
The job holder is also responsible for generating BT metrics including recommending process improvement/automation. He/she shall monitor implementation and maintenance of this improvements.
Span of Control:
No direct reports
- Graduate of any 4-year IT-related course
- At least 2 years of experience in any IT related function preferably in IT Audit / Security from a Financial industry
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Must have solid understanding of information technology and information security
- Has experience in developing and enhancing IT processes and systems
- Experience/knowledge in process review
- Experience in system log review is an advantage
Submit your resume here
Metrobank – Consumer Business Sector
6778 Ayala Avenue, Makati City