Department – Unit: Internal Audit
Plans, leads and executes audits in accordance with Metrobank Internal Audit Methodology. He/she will be responsible for ensuring that appropriate risk management and controls are in place on Metrobank’s banking and finance operations. Additionally, he/she will assist the Head of Internal Audit in the outstanding issues monitoring and follow up.
Span of Control:
No direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree from a college/university in business administration, finance or management. Some units in MBA or a masteral degree program preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant. Preferably Certified Internal Auditor or candidate for IA certification
- 5 years experience in performing internal audit or compliance function in a credit card company or a financial institution, as an officer/manager
- 5 years experience in external risk advisory or financial audit as auditor in charge or senior auditor/associate in an auditing firm
- Has experience in operational risk management and/or risk-based audit of quasi-banking and finance company operations highly preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for report generation and presentation – Intermediate
- Knowledgeable on the following processes:
- Data gathering techniques
- Interview techniques
- Analysis of complex/multiple data
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Submit your resume here
Metrobank – Consumer Business Sector
6778 Ayala Avenue, Makati City