Department – Unit: Human Resources
The job holder is expected to develop, facilitate and evaluate corporate (in-house and out-sourced) learning programs for the company. S/he will manage the whole training cycle from TNA, training delivery, training metrics management, evaluation and post-reviews.
The position is responsible for developing, managing and administering performance management, VMV & strategies cascade, online e-learning, leadership and management development programs and talent management program of the country.
Span of Control
Corporate Learning and Development Officers
- Bachelor's degree in Behavioral Science/Pscyhology or related discipline
- With at least 8 years solid experience as a Training Head/Manager managing: * Whole training cycle from TNA, curriculum development, vendor management, training delivery, training metrics management, evaluation and post-reviews (at least level 2)
- With hands-on experience automating performance mgmt manual process and incorporating it in HRIS.
- Proven experience in policy making, business partnering/account management, project management, MID & analytics and process improvement is a must.
- With experience in other HR functions such as employee engagement, talent acquisition, compensation & benefits and organizational development is preferred.
- With at least 5 years in managing team or managing work groups
- With above average facilitation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, concise and clear speech, no glaring grammatical errors.
- Certification from SGV-DDI, Ateneo CLCI, or other known training institutions in developing, facilitating and evaluating training programs is an advantage.
- Experience in a Bank/Credit Card Company or experience in handling a credit card/financial account/program from a Call Center or BPO set-up is an advantage
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Familiarity with other software application package such as MS Access, MS Visio or MS Project is an advantage.
- Capable of working well under pressure. With high regard for quality and attentiveness to details. Excellent professional demeanor, strong communication skills (verbal and written) and above average facilitation skills.
- People-oriented, highly analytical: Innovative & resoourceful. Results driven and moitivated.
* Budget and expense management & monitoring
* Performance management process using balance scorecard
* Organization wide learning initiatives using various channels eg. eLearn, webinar, etc.
* Competeny analysis, developing and facilitating soft skills, behavioral, functional & technical programs
* Creating mgmt. development initiatives & curriculum ie. leadership courses/programs, management development programs to equip People Managers and Senior Leaders
* Creating interventins and programs to addres invidivual compentency & performanc gaps, increase organizational effectiveness and other change management initiatives
* Proven experience in implementing talent development programs ie. management training program, career development programs & succession planning programs
Submit your resume here
Metrobank – Consumer Business Sector
6778 Ayala Avenue, Makati City